After its acquisition by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH), SchoolChapters became HMH Portfolio, a service for educational and professional portfolio creation. Benefit from portability, connectedness, integrated standards and outcomes, and integrations with Blackboard Learn and Moodleroom’s Joule.
Data-driven solution to meet institutional and student needs
Portable, mobile, social and integrated directly with Blackboard Learn, HMH Portfolio is a robust service for storage, ePortfolios and managing standards and outcomes. Encourage students to be active participants in their own learning experiences by providing the frameworks to demonstrate how coursework and real-life accomplishments relate to standards, competencies, and professional goals.
With HMH Portfolio’s cloud-based file sharing and storage system, users can store, access and leverage their digital artifacts anytime, anywhere to create portfolios for multiple processes. Students can even keep their accounts post-graduation.
Connect with classmates and share your work through social networks. Collaborate with interactive conversations, comments, and live-chat. Provide feedback, validation, and reviews through rubrics, assessment, and badges. Sync documents and badges.
Whether you are managing and assessing student learning outcomes, working to align evidence to key standards for accreditation or concerned with employability, HMH Portfolio meets your needs with ease.
Developed for education, HMH Portfolio is easy to implement and even easier to use.
- Deep integration: Manage all portfolio processes from within Blackboard Learn.
- Portability: Students can manage their portfolio inside and outside of the LMS, from institution to institution and after graduation.
- Intuitive interface: Sleek, modern display enables easy uploading, tagging, alignment and sharing of data.
- Anytime, anywhere access: Web-based technology and responsive design ensure a superior experience inside and outside Blackboard Learn, and across devices.
- Support for standards: HMH Portfolio supports formative, summative, authentic, direct, competency-based and standards-based assessment.
- Reporting tools: Effectively leverage data for accreditation, prove value for funding and innovatively increase engagement and retention.
- Security and privacy: Restrict access to data based on user type, context and relationship.
HMH Portfolio is available through the Blackboard Partner Cloud Building Block for clients in the K-12 market that currently license Blackboard Learn 9.1, Service Packs 10 and higher.
To learn more, contact us today